PUT THE BEST “YOU” OUT THERE WITH A NEW PERSONALITY PORTRAIT
As an actor/actress who wants their personality translated into pixels, a good headshot has to be more than just a photo taken by a friend or a “selfie” taken in the mirror. The headshot is your first (and could be your last) opportunity to grab that modeling or casting agent with a message that markets you. You need a competent photographer with professional equipment and experience to capture that essence that says “I am the one”.
Located in Cottleville, Missouri, just 40 minutes west of St. Louis, I will help you create that actor/actress portrait that you need to achieve your goals. We will discuss your needs and create an image, in studio, that fulfills those needs. Choose from a grey or white background, horizontal or vertical, the attire of your choice, all depending on the integration into your online presence or portfolio and the message you wish to send. If you like, for an additional fee, travel and setup at your location is also able to be arranged.
Your session will result in your choice of two final images, chosen from an online proof gallery. Those images will be color corrected, and simple skin smoothing and correction will be done. Extensive retouching can be provided for an additional fee. Final images will be provided at high resolution, enough for an 8×10 inch print.
Your in studio session should take no more than 20 minutes. If you require the services of a make-up artist, one can be provided for an additional fee.
- $150 includes a one outfit, in studio, up to 20 minute session, with your choice of three final images from an online gallery
- $200 includes two outfits, in studio, up to 45 minutes, with your choice of six final images from an online gallery
- add $25 per additional image requested
- add $25 to have a professional make-up artist make you look your best prior to your session
- add $100 travel and set up fee to have an on-site session
Your images come with a license for promotional and personal use, allowing inclusion in your printed and online portfolios.
Please use the contact form to express interest or ask questions. Thank you!